- Our FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge of £15) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands. Delivery charge for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Ireland is £39.99.
- Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time onto the delivery.
- No liability will be attached to iwantamirror.com if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
- Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged - please state in the notes section when placing your order.
- Claims for non-delivery must be notified to iwantamirror.com in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to iwantamirror.com within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage before issuing a returns number.
- Claims for discrepancies of any items delivered must be notified to iwantamirror.com within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by email stating the nature of the discrepancy of the items received
- The goods must not have been installed.
- Returned goods will only be accepted if they are returned in their original packaging, unused and a request for the item to be returned is actioned within 7 working days after delivery.
- If you exercise your right to cancel after the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for returning them at your own cost (we can arrange this through our couriers at a cost of £30) The item is required to be unopened, unused and within all of the original packaging. We will not accept any items back exceeding 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
- Before returning any goods the Customer must contact iwantamirror.com by email at email@example.com to obtain a returns authorisation number.
- Bespoke / Special order goods made to your own specification cannot returned unless faulty. In the case of a fault to bespoke / special order item, a replacement will be supplied.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation of your order / receipt of any returned items.
- Any costs of returning goods and are the responsibility of the Customer.
Shipping And Returns
Here at iwantamirror.com we pride ourselves in getting all of our mirrors to our customers in emaculate condition. To help us do this we use one of the very best delivery companies in the UK - Fragilistics which are a dedicated courier of glass products. We currently have a damage rate of less than 2% of all the mirrors we send out with Fragilistics!
From time to time some of our mirrors maybe shipped safely through one of the UK's biggest parcel companies Parcel Force. Items sent via this company will arrive to you next day. Please note: 90% of items are shipped using Fragilistics
We frequently get asked how we send glass through the post and what our damage rate is. Of course from time to time unavoidable damages do occur, however we strive to do everything we can to prevent this form happening. Our unique packaging process allows us to ensure our damage rates remain low.
Presently we do not ship internationally (however we do ship to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Ireland)
Returns and Cancellations
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.